Jan 7, 2009

New Year's Resolutions 2009

I know these are like a week late, but hey it's me we are talking about. I never do anything in a timely manner, just ask my mother.

1-To get fit in 2009-Not just a diet to lose weight, but a lifestyle change, it's the only thing that is going to work.

2-Be a better mom, not yell so much and have more patience with the boys.

3-Be better at how I spend my time. I waste a lot of time on silly stuff, like being on the computer, watching too much TV, going shopping when I don't need anything.

4-Spend time everyday with the Lord, I need to really get my quiet time in every single morning.

5-Make more time to spend with just Bruce. When Mom and Dad are happy, everyone is happy!!!

I think 5 should do it for now. Those aren't the easiest resolutions to follow either. But with hard work and a whole lot of prayer I know I can make this a great year of changes in my life!!!

I hope your New Year's Resolutions come to pass everyone!!!

9 comments:

kelli said...

Good luck on the resolutions remember if you fall off just get back on, it takes a while to get the resolutions resolved. :)

Crafty Girl Studio said...

Hey Marti...love your resolutions. Good luck with them and I know you already are a super MOM. Miss you at SBO...hope you can stop by and say hi. Take care!

Leslie said...

Hey Marti! I tagged you for a blog "award". Only play if you want! :) www.lesliefarmer.blogspot.com

Krystin said...

Oh goodness...I agree with these ones...esp. #4. That is 1 I definitely need to work on.
You are a great Mom...I wish I lived closer so we could hang out more...you ROCK!!!

Kimmarie Baker said...

My list is veery simliar except the part with Bruce I should put Mark's name there. lol Good Luck

patti west said...

hello there Martha! Thank you for finding my blog!! Your comments make me smile...and hey, I will share that cute "goin' green" DCWV stuff with you. I'll bring it to WeB. love ya!!

patti west said...

YOU ROCK, MARTI!!! I knew it would be you who knew that song!!! xoxo

Beth said...

Hi Marti!
Just checking up on you. :-)

how are things going?

Crafty Girl Studio said...

Hey...HEY!!! Update your blog girl.