Dec 29, 2009

Almost a New Year....again!!!

So in honor of another new year, and a new post, I changed my template too. This one makes me smile as it looks like scrapbook paper. One thing I love to do, scrapbook. I haven't done it forever and oh how I've missed it.

It's been a LONG time since I've posted anything on here. I know a few (very few) have been checking in randomly to see what I've been up to. A lot has been going on in the past 8 months since my last post. Bruce moved to GA for 6 months while the boys and I hung out in New York trying to sell our house. Which we finally did in November, thank you God!!! Now we are all living down here in Georgia, together finally!!! It was hard being in the same country and not being able to live together.

Bruce is working in Atlanta with an hour commute each way, if he's lucky, and loving his new job in FORSCOM as a Pulic Affairs guy. I've started working at Michael's, which I did in NY, for a few months before we moved. I've enjoyed getting out of the house and back to work if only for a few hours a week. A little extra money doesn't hurt either.

The boys are adjusting to new schools and so far so good. They are loving thier new teachers. Mostly the go on about how good the lunches are. Though compared to Watertown anything has to be better. :) DJ loves his gym class the most because they are playing flag football. Adam is enjoying making new friends. He's a bit behind in math compared to where he was in NY, but we are working on it with him. Jack has made friends as well and is getting used to having homework every night.

Will try and keep posting for all to read!!!

I've missed this, hopefully I can keep up with it!!!

1 comment:

Kimmarie Baker said...

I love your new blog look! So glad everyone is adjusting well! Miss you