Feb 20, 2009

My To Do List...

I'm writing my To Do List on here to hold myself somewhat accountable. If I write it on here then maybe I will actually get busy and get it all done.... :) Hopefully

TO DO LIST:

1. Finish up the scrapbook room
2. Get all the clothes separated in our bedroom
3. Get the bedding put up in the playroom
4. Move the furniture around in the playroom
5. Get the clutter cleaned up in bedroom
6. Organize the kitchen cupboards
7. Take the extra coats out of hall closet
8. Steam clean the living room carpet
9. Clean out the refigerator


I know there is more....but it's a start..

Hopefully I can get it all done before the weekend is up....wish me luck!!! Will be checking in marking things off my list...

Exciting, edge of the seat stuff on my blog today I know!!!

No comments: