Feb 18, 2009

Wish Us Luck

Hey, I'm just asking for prayers and good thoughs for us this week. We are going to be meeting with two different realtors this week to put our house on the market, finally!!! So hopefully we will be able to know which one to choose to go with. Then we have to keep the house clean all the time. Which those of you that know me well, know how hard that is going to be. Especiall with three little boys running around all over the place!!! Should be loads of fun!!

So I just wanted to update everyone with what was going on with us. Nothing too exciting to write about much. We are definately in "Sell The House Mode" at the Drake house from here on out!!! So if you see me and I'm cranky, don't mind me I'm sure it's just me!!! :)

Thanks all!!!

1 comment:

Kimmarie Baker said...

aaawww Good Luck Marti and Bruce. I will pray to give you hte strength to keep your house spotless during the sale. To me that will be the most difficult. I know when we were house shopping, I walked away from houses that looked cluttered now I live in one. lol