Dec 9, 2007

The Busiet Best Day

So we had a jammed packed day yesterday. We started out going to the battallion Christmas Party which was a huge success. We had over 100 people there with kids. The kids crafts were great and the food was yummy, even my dump cake that Adam accidently stepped on top of in the car. Santa came and passed out presents to all the kids, it was fun. Then we had to run to the Boyscout Christmas party, which we ended up missing most of due to the first party. Then ran back to the BN party to finish up with Santa and help clean up. Then we got to go see this good looking guy on TV:



We did our VTC (Video TeleConference) with Bruce in between parties. We got an hour to sit and talk to him and just be able to see him. He looked great. I thought he looked skinny, but he said he hadn't lost any weight. Must have been the short hair cut. He's anxious to come home for R&R though. He will be home for 18 days, I can't wait. The boys don't know when he's coming it's going to be a surprise, all we know is it will be sometime in January. I really missed him yesterday after we left, the boys did absolutely fine. I cried all the way home, silently of course so the boys wouldn't notice. It just sucks he is gone, and yesterday I was feeling it.

Anywhoo, here are a few other pics from yesterdays festivities!!!


This was at our BN Christmas Party!!!




Then we had our PWOC Christmas party which was dress up. Everyone looked beautiful and we had so much fun. The food was delicious and the games we played were hilarious. :)


3 comments:

Barb said...

B looks good. I bet this was wonderful for the boys. Glad you got to spend an hour with him.

Major Mom said...

WHERE AM I??????Just kiddin, I was self sacrificing enough to take the fabulous picture. That's enough glory for me.

Baby Uhler said...

Bruce looks wonderful. How fun for you all to get to see/talk to him. You look beautiful in the dress up picture and what a cute picture of you and the boys in front of the fire place. I cannot wait to see you next week.

Love you