Dec 11, 2007

Christmas Tag stolen from Patty's Blog

1. WRAPPING PAPER OR GIFT BAGS? For Christmas, I always wrap more fun to watch them rip it open, for birthdays I do a lot of bags, just becaue I'm always last minute

2. REAL OR FAKE TREE? Fake

3. WHEN DO YOU PUT UP THE TREE? Whenever I can find the time and energy to do it, we put ours up just last weekend this year

4. WHEN DO YOU TAKE THE TREE DOWN? Sometime after Christmas.......

5. DO YOU LIKE EGG NOG? It's alright, not my fave

6. FAVORITE GIFT RECEIVED AS A CHILD? I remember getting the Atari, and not being able to play it because we were grounded from the TV

7. DO YOU HAVE A NATIVITY SCENE? I have 2, a Home Interiors bear one and the Little People one and I would love to have the Willow Tree set!

8. HARDEST PERSON TO BUY FOR? DJ since he's getting older he doesn't really do toys much anymore.

9. EASIEST PERSON TO BUY FOR? Adam because he loves so many different things

10. WORST CHRISTMAS GIFT YOU EVER RECEIVED? It must not have been too bad as I cant' even think of one that I've hated. I do remember really disliking these jeans I got with Minnie Mouse on the back when I was too old to wear them. :)

11. MAIL OR EMAIL CHRISTMAS CARDS? I mail them, but I'm way late this year

12. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE? A Christmas Story, "you'll shoot your eye out kid"

13. WHEN DO YOU START SHOPPING FOR CHRISTMAS? I'm always late, so I'm just now starting

14. HAVE YOU EVER RECYCLED A CHRISTMAS PRESENT? I'm sure

15. FAVORITE THING TO EAT AT CHRISTMAS? How much nicer people seem to be, if only they could keep it up all year round

16. CLEAR LIGHTS OR COLORED LIGHTS ON THE TREE? Clear.

17. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG? Mary did you know?

18. TRAVEL AT CHRISTMAS OR STAY HOME? We alternate, since Bruce is in Iraq this Christmas we are headed home

19. CAN YOU NAME ALL OF SANTA’S REINDEER? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixen,Comet and Cudid, Donner and Blitzen and then there's Rudolph. Yep, I can name them! ( I couldn't but luckily Patty already did it for me )

20. ANGEL OR STAR ON THE TREE TOP? An angel that a friend of my family made for us from the materials she used to do our wedding flowers, I love it and use it every year

21. OPEN THE PRESENTS CHRISTMAS EVE OR MORNING? Christmas morning

22. MOST ANNOYING THING THIS TIME OF YEAR? How busy life gets

23. WHAT DO YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT CHRISTMAS? It's one of the few times of year people actually think about Jesus, and what He did for us


24: FAVORITE CHRISTMAS TRADITION? Reading out of Luke in the bible about Jesus' birth and then we also read The Polar Express, going on 6 years I think this year, someone different reads it every year, then we write inside the book who read it and a little tidbit about that year's Christmas

25. UP OR EARLY OR SLEEP IN? I love getting up early, I'm normally waking the kids up

26. DOES SANTA WRAP YOUR GIFTS? Yes, but I'm thinking of not this year

27. DO YOU TELL THE CHRISTMAS STORY? Absolutely

1 comment:

{patty} said...

Yeah, you posted! Love reading your answers although I think I could of answered most of them for you! LOL

Love ya lots!