Feb 20, 2008

The boys at Dry Hill



So this past Sunday, DJ had a ski day with Boy Scouts. He earned his first Merit Badge as a Boy Scout. He earned his Snow Sports Badge. He was a bit bummed when we got there and he had to ski instead of snowboard. He went snowboarding last year and loved it. He was a little nervous he'd fall and break something skiing. But when I saw him come down the hill the first time, after about an hour of lessons, he had a huge grin on his face and gave me two thumbs up. He is definately hooked I think. I asked if he liked it better than snowboarding but he said no, that is was a tie. Here is a few pics of him with his skis.


While DJ was off learning how to ski, I took Adam and Jack over to the tubing part. Jack absolutely loved it, and I thought it was fun. Adam went down one time and decided that wasn't for him. He was scared he was going to flip over in the tube, no matter how many times I promised him it wouldn't. And even though we never saw anyone flip over. It was nice because all we had to do was sit in the tube and be drup up the hill to slide back down. No work involved, my kind of fun. Here are a few pics of these crazy boys.




We all had a really fun time for the most part!!!!

No comments: