Feb 20, 2008

Thieves In Iraq...

So I guess it doesn't matter that my husband is in the middle of a war zone, he can still have his identity stolen. Or at least his debit card number. Some how someone got a hold of Bruce's debit card number, because he still has his card, and have charged over 3600.00 to our checking account in Brazil. Nice huh? So, for the past few days I've been on the phone with our bank trying to rectify this situation. I have no idea how this happened or when or where. But just beware of the threat if you husband is deployed, that it can happen. My friend seems to think that maybe when Bruce used his card in Kuwait, on the way back from R&R someone got a hold of his number then, and maybe printed a new card which takes a few weeks I guess, which would be about the time that this happened. So now I get to deal with that headache for a week or so. Since it may take up to 10 days for them to reverse all the charges. Don't be jealous!!!! Just pray it all gets taken care of please!!!

1 comment:

Mommyluann said...

Oh Marty....that would be unerving...you are a strong lady...I enjoy reading your blogs.

Patty's friend in TN