Jan 3, 2010

Choices!!!

That's my word of the year. It's all about choices, making the right ones for me. The right ones for my husband, and the right ones for my kids. I need to start making better, smarter choices for myself. In all areas of my life. I need to choose better foods to eat, choose foods NOT to eat and to stay away from. Choose more wisely when making purchases to help our finances. Choose my words carefully before I speak to my kids or husband in anger. Choose a good church to get involved with down here in GA, which means getting off my hiney and actually attending some so I can choose the right one for our family. I need to choose to get up and go for a walk instead of sitting around watching TV. Choose to keep the house nicer and the laundry caught up (this one needed desparately!!!) :)

CHOICES!!!! TO MAKE THE RIGHT ONES!!!!

Watch out 2010, here I come!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for the motivation! I need to be making some better choices! As I type this I am sitting here getting ready to eat something that I shouldn't. We need to continue to encourage one another! Thanks for the reminder!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Hey! I see you are back to blogging and what a cool background!!! Excellent word. Have you scrapped your word yet? ;)