Jan 1, 2010

Know What I'm Sick Of?

I'm sick and tired of all these commercials that show these stick skinny women. Like we are all supposed to look like that. Newsflash, Victoria, I know I'm overweight, I don't need to see your Secrets every other commercial on TV, to make me feel bad about myself. But then I think, why should I let them make me feel bad about myself. Only I can do that, by allowing them to get a reaction out of me. I know what I need to do to make a better me, I just need to do it!!!

TWENTY TEN IS MY YEAR!!!

4 comments:

armywife said...

you can do it, girl :) i love ya!!

kelli said...

My year too! I've updated my blog too

Nicole said...

YAY MARTI!!!! GREAT ATTITUDE! You can do it!!

Lacy =] said...

i too am over weight, but not to a unhealthy extent. so i say too bad, i love how i am and if i dont look like paris hilton in my two peice, so what?!? i am me, and i am happy & healthy too!