Jan 6, 2008

The Best Late Christmas Present Ever...

So this past Thursday night I went to Syracuse and picked Bruce up from the airport for his R&R. It was so funny, he didn't realize I was allowed to go to the gate to meet him with my ID. So I was sitting there waiting, surely he won't be the first person off. But he was, and he was running off of the plane, it was so cute. He ran off so fast he ran behind the ticket counter instead of the way he was supposed to, and then he saw me and got this big grin on his face. It was so great to see him, and get a kiss and a hug!!! The boys stayed with my friend Angie over night and Bruce and I stayed in Syracuse for the night. Then we got up and did some shopping before we headed back to Watertown. We then picked up the boys at school and surprised them. I didn't get the best shots, as the boys buried thier faces into Bruce. But I was so excited to see how excited the boys were to see Bruce. DJ was in disbelief, and Jack was confused!!! They were so excited to see him, and we are just enjoying having him home, even if for a short time!!! Here are the pic of the boys with Bruce at school!!!


4 comments:

armywife said...

so happy for you guys - we almost stopped by tonite - but didn't want to intrude! Hugs and kisses!!!

Major Mom said...

tears...

Nikki said...

Marti...I have the biggest smile on my face and can feel your happiness all the way up in my Northern perch!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Great pics!