Jan 8, 2008

It is ON in my house....


If I hear one more thing about the upcoming playoff games between the Patriots and Jaguars and between the Colts and the Chargers it will be too soon!!! Now that my darling husband is back, which we love, DJ has someone else on his side!!! It was bad enough to have to listen to DJ talk trash about the Colts. Now we are so blessed to have two of them. No fear though Colts fan, I still have the two little ones on my side, so we still have them outnumbered!! It's not that I don't like the Patriots, yeah right, but I just don't want to have to play them in Foxborough. I'm just being honest, so if Jacksonville could just do me this huge favor by knocking them out of the playoffs I' be eternally grateful. Is that asking for too much?

GO COLTS!!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

LOL at your football commentary. Glad hubby is back for some R&R though.