Jan 11, 2008

Introducing our very own Boy Scout....



Yes it has happened DJ isn't a little Cub Scout anymore. He can no longer wear his Webelos hat and hankerchief. As of 6:00 pm tonight he is officially a Boy Scout. He earned the highest honor a Cub Scout can receive, the Arrow of Light!!! We are so very proud of him, and I even teared up a little bit. Pride and sadness I guess, knowing he is growing up right before my eyes. Bruce and I are so proud of the young man he is turning out to be, and I know he has learned so much as a scout, and will continue to learn in years to come. He informed me yesterday that he would like to become and Eagle Scout, the highest you can go as a Scout. I'm just can't say it enough how proud of him we are. Just thought I'd share some pics of our handsome Boy Scout!!!

2 comments:

armywife said...

There are those pictures!!
We had so much fun last night!! Thanks again!!

junglemama said...

Congrats! He's growing up!