Nov 14, 2007

House Upgrades

So I just love having a house. Most days anyways. My friends who are just wonderful, and you know who you are ladies, and gents, have been so helpful this past week. They have been over helping me paint and get ready for the new carpter that I ordered last month. It was crunch time and I was painting like a mad woman that last 4 days, along with my good friends, trying to get it all done before they came in with the new carpet and flooring. Well I didn't get the one bedroom upstairs done, but the carpet came today. I am so excited. I got new carpet in the two bedrooms upstairs and the stairway that had the ugliest carpet piece on there. it is beautiful. And it looks really great with all the new paint we put on. My stair case is sage green with white trim and the carpet is a tan color. It looks fabulous and I love it!!! I can't wait to get stuff moved back in the bedrooms now. It is so nice and comfy under my feet, it's great!!! I will have to take pics after I get everything moved back into the appropriate rooms. That of course knowing me will take a few weeks I'm sure. And besides I sitll need to finish painting that one room. Just have to be extra careful with the carpet in there. DJ actually started it for me last night and did a great job, as far as he could reach up anyways. They come tomorrow to finish the floor in the bathroom and then I can put my new vanity in with double sinks. I'm super excited about that. Who knew I'd get so excited about some home improvements? :)

1 comment:

{patty} said...

I am so excited for you and I cannot wait to see photos!!!!!