Nov 14, 2007

I've been tagged...

I almost forgot. My friend Krystin from SBO tagged me on her blog and I promised her three days ago that I would do this. So sorry it's late sistah!!! So here goes:

I have to list 6 random things about myself.... If I can think of 6 things that you don't already know.... I'm like an open book...

Here goes:

1. All three of my beautiful baby boys were born by C Section

2. I got a little tipsy one night in Hawaii and got a tattoo on my left ankle.

3. I met Bruce in a bar on April Fool's Day, so I now always refer to him as my fool.

4. I love being an Army wife, and actually like moving around meeting new people, even though it's hard to leave the friends I've made behind when it's time.

5. I would do anything for a friend, all they have to do is ask.

6. I went to Europe the summer between my junior and senior year of HS and marched in the French Bicentennial.

I know I'm boring, what can I say.

but now I have to tage some people, so here goes:

I'm tagging Trisha, Marie, JulieAnn

Now it's your turn ladies, to post 6 random things about yourselves. :)

3 comments:

{patty} said...

I am thinking that I know most all of that, esp. the one about helping friends!! You are the best friend ever!!!

Krystin said...

Awwwwww...no. 3 is so cute.
Those are all things I don't know about you, but love getting to know about you.

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

I just tagged you a bit ago with almost this same one!!! It was 7 random things.