Nov 19, 2007

Where are those boys?

So I went in to check on Adam and Jack before I went to bed, and low and behold their bed was empty. No telling where they could have wandered off to. So I didn't have to look far. I peekded in DJ's room and sure enough there they were. They had snuck into his bottom bunk and fell asleep together. But how cute are they? I can totally use this pic as black mail one day, I can't wait!!! See they do love each other even if they have to be asleep to prove it. :)


And here is big brother on top, grinning because I just caught him watching Monday Night Football instead of sleeping. Little goof!!!

3 comments:

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

OMG Marti! Your boys crack me up and are just so adorable all at the same time. Very very cute!!!!

Major Mom said...

They look like angels! Precious. And Bon Jovi on the playlist, really Marti? Since I have Kanye on mine I won't say anything...;)

Krystin said...

So cute. It will be great blackmail one day...tee hee :)