Nov 14, 2007

Life has been so busy...

It is that time of year again when things just start passing me by at warp speed it seems. I can't believe that Bruce has already been gone over 2 months now. Time is really flying and that is a great. But everything else is flying by too. So much has been going on since I last posted, I don't know where to start. One big thing was I got to go to Fall Focus with the ladies from PWOC, but that whole trip will get it's own post, too much to write here. :)

My Dad came to vist for about a week and a half at the end of October and that was nice. It was nice having family around. Poor guy I worked him like a dog. He did so much stuff around the house for me. Working on all sorts of projects for me. He got the gararge cleaned up and organized, Bruce will be thrilled when he sees it. I can actually find stuff out there now. And the car, snow blower and lawn mower all fit in there so that is a good thing. :) He did a lot of cleaning and builind stuff in my basement to help me get organized. Built shelves in the boys' closets and built a whole shelving unit in the bathroom that is way more functional than what was in there before. He fixed my front door handle, and built shelves in my back entry way, which is great for the boys and thier boots and stuff this winter. So special thanks to my Dad for all his hard work while he was here. He is the best. Though the hardest work may have been watching the boys for me while I was away on my ladies retreat. The poor guy ate McD's 5 times in 4 days. That is what grandpa gets for letting the kids pick. :)

No comments: