Nov 19, 2007

Scrapping with friends...





This past Saturday I got to spend the whole days scrapping with girlfriends, minus kids. It was wonderful. My friend Rachel and I drove to Oswego, a little over an hour away, to hang out at my dear friend Patti's house. She had a crop and a little Stampin Up demo while we were there. I got to hang out with a sistah from SBO, JulieAnn also, and met Patti's neighbor Jen. We had so much fun just hanging out chatting and I actually got a few LOs done too. It's been forever since I scrapped anything. Just wanted to share a few pics from yesterday!!!

4 comments:

Jolene said...

Looks like fun!

Krystin said...

So much fun...I would love to get to see all of you again!!! Gotta love scrap time minus kids :)

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

You better email me these pictures!!!!!

Leslie said...

Aw, it looks like you all had fun again, as usual! Maybe one of these days Patty and I can come to one of the weekend retreats if it's closer.