Nov 14, 2008

He's Finally Home!!!!

For all who follow my blog and have read my crazy rants the past year I just wanted to share with you the good news!!!! Bruce came in @ 12:30 on Veteran's Day. Couldn't have picked a better day than that one. Thought it was very appropriate!!! I videotaped him marching into the gym for the Welcome Home Ceremony. He is in the very front row marching in right in the middle!!!

Make sure to pause my music I have playing on the blog, down on the right side of the screen first, before you play the video!!!


3 comments:

Leslie said...

WOOHOO!!!

Crafty Girl Studio said...

YAY for you Marti and the entire family. Home safe and sound...and on a perfect day afterall.

Sandra said...

We are soo thankful for men and women like him willing to do their job. A big Thanks from the Christensen Family. :)