Nov 9, 2008

Such sweet friends....

I have the very best friends. :) One of my friends, who shall remain anonymous, she hates to be called out :) was so sweet and came over and gave me a pedicure last night as a surprise. I was telling her and a few other friends how I didn't have time to get a pedi before Bruce came home and my heels were so rough they kept sticking to the bedsheets, that's romantic huh? :) So she thought that I needed one before he came home and came to my house with everything you'd need including a foot spa. It was so sweet and unexpected and I loved it!!! So thank you, you know who you are.

Then today, since Bruce didn't get to come home like planned I had 4 friends invite me and the boys out for lunch or dinner just to keep our minds off of things. Then I got a few offers to hang out at thier houses or they'd come to mine. I'm truly blessed in the friendship department!!

I love you all and I truly appreciate each and every one of you!!!!

2 comments:

armywife said...

How very awesome!! I hope Bruce gets there SOON!!! Give him a hug from all of us!!

Kimmarie Baker said...

That was so nice of them all! Hope you had a great time!