Nov 6, 2008

We Can See the Finish Line!!!

Our time of waiting is almost over. Bruce is returning this weekend from Kuwait/Iraq and the boys and I couldn't be happier. I can't believe we made it through this deployment. I have to tell you it so nice coming out the other end of this long tunnel. It didn't seem like we'd ever see that light at the end but glory be to God, we see the light and we are so close to walking into it. Thank you to all my friends and family who have lifted us up this past year!!! I know I've said it before but it's worth repeating, you have no idea how much it's meant to my family and I all the prayers and thoughts you have had for us this past year. In a few days I will have homecoming photos to share I am sure!!!

1 comment:

armywife said...

I am SO SO SO excited for all of you!!!