Jun 4, 2008

Adam turns 7!!!! Where has the time gone?

So my middle son Adam had a birthday this past Sunday, June 1st. He is now a 7 year old, YEAH!!! We sort of ended up celebrating his birthday a few times actually. We had a surprise party for all the three boys the night before Bruce left to go back to Iraq. We figured it was pretty close to all three of theirs and Daddy was home so why not right? :) Here are a few pics from that night:








Then we went home to Indiana and had a celebration with my family. The cousins and uncles and aunt!!! We had so much fun!!! It's always nice being with family on our special days!!! Here are a few pics from that celebration:





Then for his actual birthday, we got up Sunday morning and went to church and came out and it was sprinkling outside. But I said what the hey, let's drive down to Syracuse and hopefully the weather will clear up and we can go to the zoo down there. The one in Watertown is a poor excuse for a zoo. So the further we drove sout the better the weather got. It was a perfect day to go to the zoo. It wasn't busy, it a was a bit cloudy, but still warm. But not so hot you were miserable and the animals were out. So it was a great day and Adam said the cutest thing. We were walking up to the elephants I think and he said " Mommy I just want to thank God for making animals, because if He hadn't made animals there wouldn't be animals for me to love" Is he sweet or what? He got super excited when I told him the Adam in the bible is the one that got to name all the animals, he thought that was really cool. Just goes to show you we picked the perfect name for this kid!!!







Happy Birthday Adam, I love you Sunshine!!!!

1 comment:

{patty} said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite 7 year old boy!!!! I am so glad you got to do so many fun things for your birthday!!

Love, Aunt Pat Pat