Jun 4, 2008

The Garden

So I DO NOT have a green thumb. I can't keep plants alive for anything. It's a miracle all three boys are still breathing. :) Just kidding!!! So I had sort of decided not to really do anything with the garden this year, since Mr. Green Thumb himself wasn't going to be here. Well since plans changed so did the garden idea. :)




Bruce spent a lot of time while he was home and the boys were at school working on the garden and the yard. He and the boys planted a garden on the side of the house growing, carrots, radishes and of all things corn. Three of the boys faves. :) Then he took out all the rocks we had before and put in timbers that look really good. He then planted beautiful flowers and he put the bigger rocks in the middle and painted some things around the porch. Then we got a lovely garden statue from Mom & Dad and Jon & Lori, that looks great in there.

So after much hard work this is our garden after Bruce finished it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ... Thanks for sharing with us. I am not a green thumb either but love to garden with my mom in law. I love flowers and the color that they bring. Enjoy.