Aug 24, 2008

End of Summer Survey

End of Summer Survey!
Remember everything you did this summer!

Did u go to the beach? We just got from a beach on a lake

Did u have a summer romance? On the phone and internet, does that count? :)

Did someone tell u they loved you? Everyday

What is your favorite summer moment? Hanging with family in friends the whole summer

Did something awesome and cool happen this summer? My boys and I all turned a Yr. older ?

What is the best movie you saw this summer? What Happens In Vegas, hilarious!!!

Did u read any books this summer? Not much reading this summer, a few Karen Kingsbury

Had any all nighters? I'm too old for all nighters...

Had any sleepovers? We were gone all summer so we sleptover a lot of places


went to any pool parties? yes, and itw as awesome

Went boy/girl watching? uh, NO


Make any new friends? No new friends, but grew closer to some other friends

Was this the summer before college for you? No

Did you watch Camp Rock on Disney Channel? No, but I did listen from the other room a few times...

Did you go anywhere besides the beach? Visted friends and family in VA, GA, and IN and just got back Camp of the Woods, great summer!!!

Did you see The Dark Knight? Nope, and don't plan on it either

Did you kiss someone this summer? Only my three little men to be...

Any hearts broken? DJs when he found out he didn't weigh enough to play football, broke his Mom's heart too

Do you wish you could change anything? I'd have Bruce home to enjoy it all with us

Are you ready for the school year? Oh yeah, definately, escpecially when the kids are fighting...

Do you think this summer was better then last years? No, because Bruce was home last year

In one word describe this summer? Traveling


OK, I'm tagging my blogging friends out there, if I have a link on my blog to yours you are tagged!!! :) Not naming names as you know who you are!!!

No comments: