Aug 24, 2008

Missing my husband...

I am really missing Bruce tonight. Doesn't help when someone sends me a link to the Soldier Wall, at http://www.soldierwall.com/wall.php I remember going and looking on here when our friend Jay was deployed last year. I was sad for his lovely wife Kristin and thier kids, but it is so different when it's you. I'm missing him tonight and this song that Mark Dakota wrote is so moving. We are on the count down now, and I know time is gonna fly these next few months. I just can't wait, I'm so ready for my husband to be home. Don't get me wrong I love technology and being able to talk on the phone and on email, but it just isn't the same as being face to face to talk. Pray for me please that I can make it these last few months and for strength for Bruce to finish up his tour over and come home safely to us!!!

I miss my best friend.

3 comments:

Kimmarie Baker said...

Well I knew I would cry again when I saw your title. I feel blue this morning so I chose your blog to read first. I feel so much for you and your family, I don't know how military people do it. I will keep you all in my prayers. Love you....

armywife said...

Oh sweetie, you know I know how you feel. If you ever just want to hang out and not be alone, I'm here, just say the word.

Barb said...

We have you all in our prayers and thoughts. You are entitled to feel how you do. You are a strong person and will make it, I have no doubt. I am glad that your friend K is close by. Love you all