Aug 15, 2008

Going on vacation again....

I know, I know, I just got home. But we are off again for another adventure tomorrow. :) Tomorrow we are headed to Camp of the Woods.

http://www.camp-of-the-woods.org/About/COTW-About.shtml

It's a Christian camp with all sorts of fun things to do. Think Dirty Dancing except it's run by Christians and there is no Dirty Dancing. :) We have a room right on the lake and we get to go white water rafting, canoeing, hiking, zip line. It should be loads of fun, and great photo ops I'm sure. Just wanted to let everyone know where we were headed so you weren't wondering why I wasn't posting for awhile. :)

Especially about our Awesome American Athletes over in China right now who are kicking serious butt in the medals race. GO USA!!! :)

Was great seeing USA take Gold and Silver in the woman's all around last night, another night of staying up too late watching all that stuff!!! :)

GO TEAM USA!!!

I will see you all back in a week!!!

Later gaters!!!

Stay out of trouble while I'm away!!! and if you don't make sure you post about it on your blog so I can read all about it!!

XOXOXO

5 comments:

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Hi Marti...thanks for the comment. I love your little family and you new blog layout. Josh Groban is one of my favorites too.
Have fun!!

Kimmarie Baker said...

Hey Batman! Have a great time! Sounds like you will be very busy - wish we were coming with you. Hugs!!!

Krystin said...

Have a great time. I cannot wait to see pics of you Dirty Dancing...lol
Sorry it's been so long since I checked your blog...I'm playing catch-up now :)

Leslie said...

Hope you're having a great week at camp!!

Kimmarie Baker said...

I hope your vacation is going well! Check out my blog - you have been tagged! Miss you!