Aug 24, 2008

Kimmarie Tagged Me....

If you are tagged, you must first post the rules:
* Write 7 strange characteristics about yourself. They interest us all!
* Tag 6 other people at the end of your Post.
* Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged.


1) All three of my sons were delivered by C Section
2) I have a tattoo on my left ankle, that surprises most people
3) I don't know how to say "no" to people very often, but I'm working on it
4) I feel guilty a lot, about a lot of things, things I shouldn't feel guilty about
5) I can dance like there is no tomorrow and love it
6) I am way too nice sometimes, and people are shocked when I'm not, I have bad days too
7) I'm super shy until I get to know you and then you can't shut me up

So now I have to tag 6 people, who will the lucky ones be?

Kristin, Krystin, Jolene, Trisha, Beth, Nicole

Love ya girls!!!

2 comments:

Kimmarie Baker said...

hehehe - whata mean you had my wrong blog address?! j/k You are so easy to love even if you don't know it! Tell Bruce hi for me! Miss you!

Barb said...

I can believe some of these statements HA HA HA