Sep 18, 2007

Another One????


OK, so Adam lost his two bottom teeth a few weeks before Bruce left. They'd been loose forever, and he finally let my pull them out. Then in the past few weeks three of his top teeth have gotten really loose. One of them so loose I've been trying to get it out for days, for fear he will swallow it in his sleep. Well Sunday night he had a little mishap at AWANA and ended up falling flat on his face, ended up with a bloody nose, two fat lips and hit teeth were all bleeding. Of course his mouth hurt so bad he wouldn't let me get near him to pull the extremely loose tooth out. So I let him go to bed, and sure enough, Monday morning he wakes up and it's missing. I'm thinking oh great he swallowed his tooth and now he's going to have to pass it, this should be lovely!!! About an hour later as I was making the bed, I flipped the sheet and I heard something clink on the floor. Sure enough it was his tooth!!! Yeah he didn't swallow it!!! So I took a pic of him this morning with his ever growing toothless grin!!! I'm figuring by Christmas he's gonna be asking Santa for 5 teeth instead of just his two front teeth!!!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Thats so funny. You are counting the teeth that are falling off and I'm always looking to see if Elena is getting hers in.. lol

kelli said...

Two teeth or 5 he's still a cutie

{patty} said...

Handsome little devil he is!!!

Leslie said...

He's cute with those missing teeth! Andrew lost four w/in one month last December. Elizabeth swallowed one of hers while eating at McDonald's with our babysitter. (insert eye rolling smiley here - Mommy would have noticed it was that loose and pulled it or had her pull it!)