Sep 12, 2007

Our own little Beethoven....



So DJ started his piano lessons yesterday. He did a great job. I was so proud of him. Mrs. Dove kept saying how excited she was to have him as a student, and kept telling him she'd never had a student pick up stuff so quickly. Short of DJ's posture at the piano and keeping his fingers curved he did an awesome job. She already had him play a few simple songs, but he did great. I asked DJ how he liked it when he left and he said "that was awesome" so I'm really hoping he sticks with it and enjoys it. Here are a few pics of him at the piano.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Looking forward to DJ playing Foggy Mountain Breakdown and Dueling Pianos when I get there next month.
Hugs and kisses all around.
Love ya'll bunches and bunches,
Dad

{patty} said...

How about some Rocky Top? LOL

DJ is so awesome, I bet he will be making those piano keys dance before long! Tell him Aunt Pat pat will be calling soon to hear him play!