Sep 20, 2007

Jack is a riot...



So I got to school early yesterday, and with camera in hand I hid so Jack couldn't seem me when he came out of school. Kindergarteners get out 5 min before everyone else so Jack is supposed to wait by the tree for Adam to get out, then together walk to the corner to meet me. So I was ready to see what Jack really did while he was waiting for Adam. I got some great candid shots of him running around the yard in front of the school. He apparantly he is popular with the ladies, as little girls were chasing him everywhere. :)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

You have me ROFL about him being chased by the girls!!! LOL Andrew has seemed to be the popular one too w/the girls (and boys). Maybe it's their light colored hair - Jack's light blonde and Andrew's red. ;) Too cute!

Barb said...

We could always tell that Jack was going to be a lover and a fighter.