Sep 15, 2007

PWOC Kickoff

We had our kickoff for PWOC on Thursday, and it was a HUGE success!!! For those who don't know, PWOC stands for Protestant Women Of the Chapel. It's a weekly bible study for all the spouses on Ft Drum. It is a great time to get out and meet new ladies and fellowship and just praise the Lord together. This years theme is Preparing for the Bridegroom. So we decided to throw a wedding reception for our Bridegroom.


The fellowship hall was beautiful and really did look like a wedding. I heard several ladies say their own weddings didn't look this nice. Everyone on the board worked really hard to put this thing together. I'm so proud of each and everyone of them and proud to call them my sisters in Christ and my friends. I'm so excited about what the Lord has planned for this year's PWOC and our board, and each of the ladies that serve on the board. God is truly working in and around us, I can just feel it. I know so many women are going to be blessed with the bible studies we are offering, myself included. Here is a picture of these amazing ladies that I'm so fortunate to get to serve with this year.



Here are some other fun pictures from that day as well!!!



2 comments:

Marie said...

SERIOUSLY!!! NICE PICTURE MARTI.....

Major Mom said...

Could I be any fatter???