Sep 20, 2007

I was kidnapped....


Two wonderful friends came and kidnapped me yesterday. For a day full of fun and adventure. Kristin and I drove down south and met Patti at a scrapbook store that Patti just found recently. And the store if awesome!!! They had so many great things for a pretty good price. Patti just got picked up for thier design team, are they lucky or what? After we got done shopping til we dropped, we picked ourselves up with lunch at a chinese restaurant!!! It was delicious!!! Nothing better than good company, good friends, and good scrappin supplies!!! Thank you so much for a great day ladies!!! I had so much fun, and I really needed to get out of the house for some fun!!! Patti, thanks again for the snowflake and the goodies to go with it, and Kristin I love my little traveling pants and all my goodies. Especially my girlfriend coupon book. I'm so gonna be cashing some of those babies in my friend!!! You ladies truly blessed me yesterday!!! I love you girls!!!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Aw, glad you three had such a good time. It's fun being with girlfriends, isn't it!? Gonna have to catch up on your other posts. ;)

Major Mom said...

HOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLAAAAAA Marti:) I am leaving you a comment just like you asked. your blog is toooo cool.

Major Mom said...

Hey I forgot, I am going to link to your blog from mine. We have 2, one for Mike and one for the adotpion journey

hihohihotohaitiwego.blogspot.com

whoseurbaghdaddy.blogspot.com

armywife said...

Love you too girl!!!!

Jolene said...

How fun! Awesome pics.

Nicole said...

Awwww..looks like so much fun! Wish I lived closer!

Nikki said...

I am just bursting with happiness that all of you great women, love and support eachother and hang together. Keep up the kidnappings (a phrase I may only ever write here)...