Sep 18, 2007

Bon Voyage...

We had a great weekend with some really dear friends this past weekend. We've known the Corneliussen's for almost the entire two years that we have lived in New York. We met at church through the AWANA program, when James was the Commander and I volunteered to be the Sparks secretary. I just started my third year of doing the secretary and now James has taken his family and run off to Germany!!! They spent thier last weekend in town with us before I took them to the airport Sunday morning to bid them farewell, for who knows how long. Our kids are the best of friends and were together a majority of the time. Wether it was something going on at church or when the kids were spending the night at each other's houses. It was nice because they have three and we have three so it was always an even swap of babysitting duty. We have a lot of great memories with James and Suzanne and the kids over these past two years. Memories that will forever be cherished. We love you guys and wish you all the best in Germany. I know you will bless many people while you are there!!! I just wanted to share some pics I took while they here this weekend and a few from the past few years!!!

1 comment:

{patty} said...

I so glad you had a good time, they are so lucky to have you all for friends!! They are a beautiful family, well, except for the steeler-gator lovin' freak. But it's all good. LOL