Sep 7, 2007

Getting Tagged?

I stole this from Patty, don't know if someone is supposed to send it to you or not. But it's 12:15 AM and I can't go to sleep and need something to do, so why not?


A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Bruce, Nicole and Patty
C- Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day of choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: cell phone
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears
H- Hometown: Indianapolis, IN
I- Indulgence(s): Scrapbooking supplies
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: DJ, Adam & Jack
L: Life is Incomplete Without: God
M- Marriage Date: July 15, 1995
N- Number of Siblings: 2
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: none
Q- Quote: "Mean People Suck" not sure who said it, but it's a good one
R- Reason To Smile: a beautiful day, when my boys are nice to each other, even when the think I'm not looking
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three: I have no idea ?
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have a tattoo of a heart with vines on my left ankle
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Love meat
W- Worst Habit: eating when I'm not really hungry
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound
Y- Your Favorite Food: Chinese and Mexican
Z- Zodiac: Cancer

2 comments:

kelli said...

Ok you are supposed to tag someone so I will say "darn Marti you tagged me (hehe)" check out my blog tomorrow night for my list.
PS I have tattoo heart on my ankle too.

Krystin said...

love the list, Marti...I love being able to get to know little things about each other by reading these.